Hard to believe it but we're already working on the GRIN Calendars for 2020!
Do you have a photogenic fur baby? Does your baby want to be a star? We are starting the adorable and exciting process of collecting photos for our next calendar!
About me: My name is Annie. I work in marketing and thought the GRIN calendar project would be a perfect volunteer fit! I fostered and adopted Astro from this past Turkey dog class. We also have an Australian Shepherd named Paisley that many of you met at the 2018 GRIN Howl-0-Ween.
Here are the particulars:
- No humans in the pics please and the pets pictures do NOT have to be GRIN dogs, they just need to be pics of pets owned by GRIN members!
- If you have seasonal or holiday themed pics those are always fun (Easter, St. Patrick’s Day, etc.) Clear pictures, not too dark of your pals doing what they do best…..being cute!
- Photos must be in digital, jpg format and horizontal (to look good on a 10 x8 calendar page). Smaller photos are great but will not be a full page spread.
- Resolution must be 300dpi or 3000 x 2400 pixels (full page should be 3MB). Make sure your camera is on the highest resolution.
- All photos become property of Golden Retrievers in Need (GRIN) and can be used for calendar, website and social media.
Please include the following details in your email submission:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your pet’s name (if multiple pets please include all names)
The mailbox is open now so do not procrastinate!